Edit My Images
Yes
One from last summer hope you like!

kingfisher44.jpg

Lovely, I like.

Nice pose Elvis - lovely tones.

Nice capture.

Gordon

Its a lovely KF pose Elvis, always a pleasure to see these guys, a nice clean BG too. However, it looks rather over saturated to me, it could easily be reduced in PP though. Cheers (y)

Hope you dont mind, I had a quick play in PS, see what you think. Its not perfect and if you want this removed, please say so, its no problem (y)
5479733231_526e9bef89_b.jpg

Looking at the following comments, I have compared this edit with some reference books and birding forums, I honestly feel this is quite close but will stand corrected. No arguments at all, its just interesting to see other peoples opinions (y)

Last edited:
Love it! Though it begs the question how long did 'You' wait to get this excellent shot?

Jamie

Last edited:
Nice edit Trev i like in very much many thanks!

I think you're being kind!

I don't think the original image was over saturated, perhaps it's a tad soft but that's all. It could be my non-calibrated laptop screen tho'!!

To my eyes the edit looks flat, over sharpened and the branch appears to now have blown highlights.

Sorry!

Warren

Sorry but i don,t want start an argument,but the original dose seem a little too blue to me,the shot itself is very good its just colouring that seems off,i relise peoples monitors all differ but not that much :shrug:,heres what they look like where i get my shots,
IMG_1939.jpg

i also realise the light can have a very big effect on the colours ,

Good shot Elvis just the colour seem off to me ,

John.

Nice edit Trev i like in very much many thanks!
No problem whatsoever (y) I'm very pleased you approve. As I mentioned on the edit, I have compared this to reference books and on line birding sites and I feel its close, but then my eyes could be fooling me :D plus monitors can give different appearances too :)

Back