Walkies

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
From my walk this morning. Shot on my X-300 with 200 speed film from a pharmacy in Berlin. Shot at 400:

walkies
by rednorters, on Flickr

Had to focus quickly as the girl was power walking! Tiny temp boost and a crop in Lightroom.

Comments/crit very welcome.
Thanks for looking (y)

quite liking that, fair amount of wasted black space round the edges though

It's a 'natural vignette' ;) I had a go at bringing out some detail in the shadows but it was a non starter. I kind of like the dark to light thing going on but realise that the foreground is a bit TOO dark.

Thank you for commenting (y)

I really like this shot and for me the framing very much works. The area of darkness at the edges contrasts very well with the brighter central subject. Good quick thinking shot.

I really like this shot and for me the framing very much works. The area of darkness at the edges contrasts very well with the brighter central subject. Good quick thinking shot.

Thank you (y)

I think it's a good photo. The black space works against the splash of colour in the middle which really shows autumnal mood in such a small amount of space! A small victory for cheap film?

I think it's a good photo. The black space works against the splash of colour in the middle which really shows autumnal mood in such a small amount of space! A small victory for cheap film?

Cheers (y)

I was nicely surprised by the results from that film. It was two Euros for three from the chemist next door to our hotel!

Back