Warblers etc from today

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from early this morning.Found a nice little hide under another tree from my usual spot and caught these little fellows.The bullfinch was when i walking back to the car about to pack my camera away.

DSC_4070.jpg

DSC_4038.jpg

DSC_4025.jpg

DSC_4024.jpg

DSC_4026.jpg

DSC_3939.jpg

Great captures Mark :clap::clap: #5 stands out just that bit for me. Well done :)

Great captures Mark :clap::clap: #5 stands out just that bit for me. Well done :)

Yeah i did like this myself but suffering now. I stood under that tree, hidden away hand holding the Sigma 120-300 ( added tc )for over 4hrs and my back is agony just now--wont stop me doing the same next week though..:wacky:

Thanks for the comments folks.

Last edited:
Super set..............No 5 just edges it though (y)(y)

agree with what's already been posted - cracking set but no 5 is a bit special.

Thanks again veryone who commented. Just back from te hospital with the bite i got whilst taking these pics. My hand is double the size it should be and my fingures are webbed due to the swelling, i have a red rash from my hand to just below my elbow. I have been given strong anti-biotics, also Piritin and another dedicated anti-inflamatory drug.The heat from my hand and arm is murder and the itch is the worst itch i have ever had:LOL:--was it worth it--Hell Yeah.:wacky:

Thanks again veryone who commented. Just back from te hospital with the bite i got whilst taking these pics. My hand is double the size it should be and my fingures are webbed due to the swelling, i have a red rash from my hand to just below my elbow. I have been given strong anti-biotics, also Piritin and another dedicated anti-inflamatory drug.The heat from my hand and arm is murder and the itch is the worst itch i have ever had:LOL:--was it worth it--Hell Yeah.:wacky:

My god things we suffer with to get good shots it was worth it though hope you feel better soon

This is a super set of pictures. They are all pin sharp and with a lovely simple composition and uncluttered background, well done indeed.

Sorry you suffered in the process, hope all is well now.

Ken

Back