Warwick Castle

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
I went to Warwick Castle today. What an awesome day out. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been. The dungeons were VERY scary and everyone there is really nice and friendly. Superb!

I took my camera of course - quite challenging shooting environment because there were of course so many people and the light changes so much. One minute you're inside in the dark looking at a table and the next you're out in the baking sun checking out an owl. The ISO was up and down all day.

Here are a few pics, more on my Flickr

She has a special camera, colour by chiscocks, on Flickr

Ramparts coser by chiscocks, on Flickr

Mirror fun 2 by chiscocks, on Flickr

Knight gear by chiscocks, on Flickr

It's a wonderful location (y) I've only been there once since I've had a camera, and I didn't take it that day as it was a good friends wedding and didn't want to be uncle bob all day and secondly I knew full well that I was going to be getting very very drunk :LOL: :LOL: got lost in there for about 45 minutes after leaving the party to go home :bang:

Haha sounds like the right move. Could have been a total mare. :clap:

That's not the half of it :LOL: my mates bother left 15 minutes before me from the party, and as I stumbled into the security office and was talking (probably slurring) to the security guard to let me out about 5 minutes later he fell round the corner into the office :LOL: :LOL:

Back