Warwickshire Light Trail

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I've resisted the temptation to have a light trail in my 366 thus far, I'm sure that one will make it in there at some point in the next few weeks :D but I did this one yesterday and thought that I should show my first light trail I've posted this year :D

Light Trail - 30 Seconds - ISO100 - f/22 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

As with every photo that I post C&C welcome and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Very nice,i have to get out and do this again, think i've found a spot not far from me that will be cracking for it i think

Very nice, I like the connection with the red sky.

Thank you, this was a new location for me but one I think that I will try again in the future :D

Very nice,i have to get out and do this again, think i've found a spot not far from me that will be cracking for it i think

Thanks, I look forward to seeing your efforts if you check my guide there is a link to the light trails map that along with another member of TP I moderate, it's still quite a young resource but you may find other locations local to you (y)

Another nice one Matt, love the colour in the sky.

Darren

Thank you Darren, it's great when the conditions are perfect :D

Matt

that's brilliant Matt, the curve/bend hilly bit makes it look like an arrow shooting off (or something, I know what I mean lol)

that's brilliant Matt, the curve/bend hilly bit makes it look like an arrow shooting off (or something, I know what I mean lol)

I'm pleased that you like it Summer it was a great evening for trails :D

Matt

Back