Was the sky on fire or was I asleep?

Name
They call me Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
Woke up this morning and drew back the curtains to this.

Might try and get up a bit earlier at the weekend to get something that wasn't taken leaning out the bedroom window!

Sunrise_Guildford.JPG

Sunrise_Guildford_Catherdral.JPG

Nice shots :)

Remember the old saying....

Red sky at night, shepherd's delight,

Red sky in the morning, your house is on fire :LOL:

Nice shots :)

Remember the old saying....

Red sky at night, shepherd's delight,

Red sky in the morning, your house is on fire :LOL:

No, your neigbours house is on fire.;)

TBH I've seen a lot more dramatic sunsets. Random bit of a tree / bush line doesn't make for a very interesting focal point and sky is just sky. If you wanted to make it look like the sky is really on fire you could increase the blacks and shadows in the image.

Like the first one, is that the moon popping out?

TBH I've seen a lot more dramatic sunsets. Random bit of a tree / bush line doesn't make for a very interesting focal point and sky is just sky. If you wanted to make it look like the sky is really on fire you could increase the blacks and shadows in the image.

Aye, but this is a sun-getting-up pic !

seeing the Angel on top of the cathedral there reminds of quite a few years ago I had a operation in the the new hospital and when I was coming around from the operation I saw the angel all floodlit...quite a suprise thought I'd died until a nurse spoke to me :bonk:

Afraid I dont have the skills to critique it but at least people are looking at it which is a plus :)

Back