D

Deleted member 3428

Plain old wasp shot.

4120926076_0149443384_o.jpg

Wow, what brand of superglue do you use? :p

Great shot (y)

I can't wait to see your midgy shots from Scotland :p

Thanks Ed, I'm looking forward to snow hopefully :D

Thats something else, a great shot with good detail. What lens do you use for these Alby? and was it superglue :)

No superglue used Trev and it was with the Mp-e 65 on the Canon 350d and lit with the MT-24 ex twin macro lite. Thanks for looking.

You are braver than me getting that close to the horrible little things, still a belter of a shot though

No superglue used Trev and it was with the Mp-e 65 on the Canon 350d and lit with the MT-24 ex twin macro lite. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the info Alby, I was joking about the superglue, but thought it might have been a drop of malt instead lol. Cheers (y)

if thats a plain old shot, just think what you could do :exit:;)

amazing such detail (y)

Cracking shot. I definately will have to try macro in the future.

Wow, what brand of superglue do you use? :p

Great shot (y)

I can't wait to see your midgy shots from Scotland :p

:LOL: had a laugh at that. Personally the only thing I want to shoot midges with is a flame thrower ;)

Whoa, how did I miss this?? Stunner mate, it's shots like these that have convinced me to change to Canon when I next upgrade, I WANT an mp-e65...badly!!

Carl

Haven't really been around here for a while but nice to see you're still posting those excellent macro shots Alby. Beautiful detail :clap:

Thanks everybody I do appreciate you taking time out to comment (y)

Nice to see you back Maureen ;)

There's nothing "plain" about that shot Alby ... it's a cracker, stunning detail as always (y)

Nice Shot, just as well we are bigger than these dudes!

definitely a great shot! wasps are one of the better macro subjects i think. They don't look as scary/disgusting as some other insects :D

You are braver than me getting that close to the horrible little things, still a belter of a shot though

:agree: I don't think I can get that close. They look huge in the viewfinder...

Thanks folks ;) I have never had a problem with wasps :shrug:

Back