Beginner Watch Macro Shots

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I happened to come across this watch yesterday in a jewellers at the Meadowhall and couldn't resist :(

It will make a nice addition to my other ones, but I think I will be more careful when wearing this beaut.

Tissot Le Locle crown detail
by Paul, on Flickr

Tissot Le Locle face detail
by Paul, on Flickr

I need to get a bit of light on the subject ISO is too high with f8 and I know I've blown the right hand side, but at the minute I have so little time on my hands :mad:

I'm not keen on the room being reflected in the dial, especially as that is the main area od focus. Also, the texture in the second shot (it's more blurred in the first so not as noticeable) doesn't work for me, although the colour is nice. Other than those issues a nice couple of shots, and a very nice watch!

Thought I recognised the watch. I've been pleased with mine so far. Nothing to add on the photo crit, other than maybe turning the winder so the t was the right way round.

I'm not keen on the room being reflected in the dial, especially as that is the main area od focus. Also, the texture in the second shot (it's more blurred in the first so not as noticeable) doesn't work for me, although the colour is nice. Other than those issues a nice couple of shots, and a very nice watch!
never noticed that, well spotted

And stop it at 10 past 10

Back