Water Water every where!

Edit My Images
Yes
Not really but n/m lol

Just experimenting with some drips and my calender as a BG.

Not as sharp as I was after, quite hard to get the focus as each drip is a different size lol

I know the focus is out at the top, it was hard to position my cam on tripod over the sink and keep it ded on to the drop so going to find a work around for it...which will let me have much more creative BG etc to capture into the drip! :)

.... still posted these even though im not completely happy with them just to see what you think??

C+C please.

asdasd.jpg

sdsads.jpg

asdddaa.jpg

Last edited:
No1: Good, No2: V Good No3: Superb, really rocks my world but i dont no why? the colours? shape? I dont know but I love it. WD(y)

Last edited:
They are really good Robbo and at least this time you have no mess to clear up lol

They are really good Robbo and at least this time you have no mess to clear up lol

hahaha I know, Ive finaly clean the house so thought my 'experiments' should have a time out till next week lol

thanks for the comments, still I feel i can improve them to the stage I want them so fingers crossed I can sort my next set up out :)

Very good,
Where's the mess though ????

Love no. 3 for it's simplicity.
If it wasn't preceded by the first two it would be difficult to tell that it was water. It could be glass or even smoke.

Number 1 for me, the progressive focus hints at the passage of time, I love it.

Back