water

S

stewart

just a couple of shots taken with steve the other night.
IMG_8643%20copy%7E0.jpg

IMG_8645%20copy%7E0.jpg

really like the second, though the damp patch on the rock bottom right is a tad distracting

I quite like that damp patch. Without it there'd be too much orangey rock. Both pics look like they could be sharper though. But that might be foliage blowing in the wind on the long exposure.

Large pic alert!!! Sorry Stewart they're way oversize- (160kb max) either resize them or just knock out the

i suppose moving to the left in the second pic would have meant wetsuit and waterproof camera?

CT said:
Large pic alert!!! Sorry Stewart they're way oversize- (160kb max) either resize them or just knock out the tags and leave the links.[/QUOTE]

sorry about the size there ct have reduced them now.

EosD said:
i suppose moving to the left in the second pic would have meant wetsuit and waterproof camera?

you could get down on the river bed but knowing my luck i would have fell in, steve ventured down and got some shots , i think, i was on top camera poised on him incase he fell in.

The first picture has some great colours in there but they need a little bit of persuation to bring them out and display them at their best. Have a play with the saturation and see what you can do and then apply a little sharpening afterwards.

The second picture is more interesting composition wise but is suffering a little from being a little flat and soft. I have done a quick edit to increase the saturation and contrast a little, then I have applied some USM to make it sharp for web viewing.

IMG_8645_copy_0.jpg

Both these shots are worth a little time in photoshop to bring out their best. :)

Back