Waterfall and stream

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, this is my first photo post. Took these shots in Gleno, Co. Antrim

gleno2-1.jpg

gleno1-1.jpg

I like the first one, just seems a little dark around the sides. Were you using a filter or just high aperture?

Like the first one (y)

Find myself wanting to see what is off to the bottom of the second one :thinking:

superb work on the exposure its spot on, short of doing a separate shot your rocks at the side you wouldnt have nailed this in one exposure so the dark bits are fine the second pic is a good exposure again but unfortunately doesnt have any interest to it

Nice shot, very well timed I agree. Do you have a polariser filter? If so, maybe have a go at the same spot but with that attached... you'll get a smashing effect with loss of glare and reflection from the stream.

I love the first one, as others have said it's timed to perfection :)

I think the second would be improved by either filling the frame with the stream or by finding some point of interest to draw the eye.

Still, great frames the pair of them :D

First one's timed almost to perfection - Silky smooth, but not overly so.
Think the darker corners work quite well, as they frame the water nicely.

Thanks!

Like the first one (y)

Find myself wanting to see what is off to the bottom of the second one :thinking:

Thanks for your input

superb work on the exposure its spot on, short of doing a separate shot your rocks at the side you wouldnt have nailed this in one exposure so the dark bits are fine the second pic is a good exposure again but unfortunately doesnt have any interest to it

Yes, i dont think I could of got any more light on the side, thanks for input

Nice shot, very well timed I agree. Do you have a polariser filter? If so, maybe have a go at the same spot but with that attached... you'll get a smashing effect with loss of glare and reflection from the stream.

A re-visit with filter coming soon

I love the first one, as others have said it's timed to perfection :)

I think the second would be improved by either filling the frame with the stream or by finding some point of interest to draw the eye.

Still, great frames the pair of them :D

Thanks, will be revisiting to try some more

Two very nice shots,look forward to your next post

Thanks Jim

it would have been nicer if the stream was stronger

Could you go into a bit more detail please?

Back