Beginner Waterfall locations with a model

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

I have a model booked for this Friday and we both want to go out and do waterfall photography.

You know the thing, girl in a bikini in the water, girl in lingerie posing by waterfall, wet hair close ups etc etc.

We are both NW based (Manchester her, Liverpool me) and i am looking for ideas regarding locations within 90 mins drive of Manchester.
Anyone here know of any that offer access to get close that arent 100ft high etc?

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Hi everyone,

I have a model booked for this Friday and we both want to go out and do waterfall photography.

You know the thing, girl in a bikini in the water, girl in lingerie posing by waterfall, wet hair close ups etc etc.

We are both NW based (Manchester her, Liverpool me) and i am looking for ideas regarding locations within 90 mins drive of Manchester.
Anyone here know of any that offer access to get close that arent 100ft high etc?

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Shouldn't you have found this out before you booked a model and planned it for Friday?

Not really as we are both making up ideas as we go along.

The waterfall was just my idea and if not feasible, we have lots of others.

Not really as we are both making up ideas as we go along.

The waterfall was just my idea and if not feasible, we have lots of others.

Ahh... that makes it clearer. Your post did kind of read as if you booked her specifically to do a waterfall shot, then waited until 2 days before to try and find a waterfall :)

Oh it gets better mate, i booked her for next friday and not today by mistake. :whistle:

Lucky we get on well and can laugh about it. lol

Head up into Derbyshire/Peak District perhaps? Provided the streams have not dried up.

he trouble with a lot of the peak/dales waterfalls is that they aren't exactly secluded, so not really suitable for what you want to do

Back