watermarking?

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
do you just use the text tool is PS CS3 or is there more to it?

There are many ways to add a watermark. The best place to find the best solution for you is to search YouTube for photoshop tutorials. Some really good stuff there.

I use the method of creating a brush so one single click to add the watermark. Other ways for instance is to create an action.

I'm sure you will be adding watermarks within half hour of watching any of the vids.

Good luck

If they're for online use only, you can download simple scripts that will add them. My pictures I upload without a watermark, but when they're viewed the script adds the watermark before they're 'served' to the visitor. The advantage of this is that if you change your website name or watermark, you change one file and not them all.

If they're for online use only, you can download simple scripts that will add them. My pictures I upload without a watermark, but when they're viewed the script adds the watermark before they're 'served' to the visitor. The advantage of this is that if you change your website name or watermark, you change one file and not them all.

I like that idea! Where did you get the script?

Neil

I use a photoshop action that resizes, sharpens and watermarks for the web.

Back