B&W Waves and rocks now with edit.

Beautiful Alf, love the tones and contrast and content with this mono beach capture, love it.....! What about a tiny bit lighter/brighter to gently lift it a tad ?

Regards;
Peter

Thanks Peter Glad you like it it
I will look at the processing.

I think a little brighter in possibly the blues might lift it?

Hi, I really like the movement in the waves.... Not too silky and not frozen. The sky just above the horizon is a little bright and I'd rather the dock at the right hand side didn't break the horizon. That said I do like it.

Cheers.

I think a little brighter in possibly the blues might lift it?

Depends on what you are trying to brighten I suppose. Anything in particular?

Hi, I really like the movement in the waves.... Not too silky and not frozen. The sky just above the horizon is a little bright and I'd rather the dock at the right hand side didn't break the horizon. That said I do like it.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy.
The sky above the horizon is lit by the recently set sun but I would like it darker now you mention it. I suppose the rock may have been better below the horizon too.

The wash.. Or foam, from the waves, I think it'd have a bit more impact... Maybe, maybe not. It's nice as it is

That is a lovely shot,looks really dramatic,i would be very happy with that.:)

The wash.. Or foam, from the waves, I think it'd have a bit more impact... Maybe, maybe not. It's nice as it is

Thanks Rob I see you may be undecided

That is a lovely shot,looks really dramatic,i would be very happy with that.:)

Thanks James

That's nice Alf, do love a nice mono shot

Thanks Graham

Nice composition but to me it looks flat, grey and dull. Processing has killed it. Lets see the colour.

Glad you like the composition Steve
As I said do not bother asking for the colour version. I was working on an edit of this with more contrast not that I think it is flat myself.

Back