*waves*

Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone! :wave:

Just thought I'd say hello.

I've been looking for a photography forum for a while now, but not seen one I liked, however you lot look like a friendly knowlagable lot!

My name is Hannah (how orriginal is my forum name! lol!) I am a mature (or so they say :baby:) student, studing photography. I'm in my final year, which is an advanced diploma. I'm excited but nervous about finishing college as I have to get out into the real world! I've done the odd bit of paid work here and there, but nothing serious.

I'm trying to start up my own business at the moment, but its hard to find the time, I really need to knuckel down to it. I'm sure I'll post lots for those of you who are self employed pro photographers!

My main photography intrest is portrature. Especially children, I find them the easiest to photograph!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to browsing the site and getting to know you all.

Thats all for now, I'm just in from work and need to get my tea.

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to Talk Photography, its great here, no really, it is :p

Looking forward to seeing some of your work :)

Matt

:wave: waves back :p

welcome Hannah

wow!

thanks for the friendly welcome guys!!

for those of you intersted in seeing my work I posted a few images in the portraits section.

Hi Hannah :wave: welcome to TP.

Nice portraits you've posted (y) looking forward to seeing more.

(y) welcome (y)

:wave:

Hello Hannah, Welcome to TPF :welcome:

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Ally - what are you studing? I've done degree foundation, HNC, HND and now the DF photography.

Milestone - thanks, I'll hopefully post a few of my other photos up this morning.

:wave: hi hannah, welcome to TP hope you enjoy.

I'm doing NQ at the moment and hopefully an HNC in dundee next year then off to napair for my degree (y)

Cool. I think one of the girls who was in my class in HNC went off to napier, it was either that or art college, cant quite remember!

Once again, thankyou to everyone for welcoming me! You really are a friendly bunch!

Just going to post my first question! lol!

Back