digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

Do we have any keen walkers amongst us?

I'm assessing interest in a possible group wander up Mt Snowdon a bit later in the year (after the new cafe' has opened ;) )

Bound to be "some" photo op's along the way and it's a mighty fine walk to boot.

Although Snowdon is the countries busiest mountain, it's not a place to be taken lightly, correct attire and common sense is vital along with a little bit of energy :)

Anyone fancy it?

I could be up for this Df.. iv not done Snowdon yet...

i walk but t hat would give me a heart attack

One here, live in North Wales too - to be honest I pretty much avoid Snowdon at all costs though, personally don't think its anywhere near the best hiking to be had in Snowdonia, although if you are doing it I can recommend the Watkin Path from near Bedggelert if you want slightly less "traffic"

simon

I haven't walked up snowdon for a couple of years and would like to see the new building on the summit before it's a year old.

Good company and a couple of photo ops are secondary tbh.

Best I can do I am afraid

WALKERS_400PX.jpg

:coat:

Its at the top!! lol...

I would come with you! :D

I should hope so too LB :D

At the moment I'm checking numbers, and other details like the cafe opening date....it'll be jammed for the first couple of weeks of being opened.

But a nice group would make for a fun day out (y)

Roughly when do you think this would be?

the expected time would be July / august

The completion of the summit building is expected in July. And hopefully the weather would be a little more reliable in high summer. As ever there is a safety aspect to consider so weather is the major consideration.

July / August sounds great for me.

Preliminary I’m in, if that's ok?

Tom, it's the effort needed to get to the top that makes the drop worth while :D

Also, the views on a good day from there are enough to make a little bit of lung buster woth it.

ignore me

Last edited:
thats nice to hear mike......a bit of company in the car would be good :)

Hmm, might be interested.

Are there any really unfit people going? If there are I might consider it.

Have a friend in Wales it would be nice to catch up with.

Andrea

Me, i am unfit. we can be unfit together.
Or you can htich a ride on the back of me horse if ya like? :D
:LOL:

Last edited:
Lol. ... some one said to me the other day

"In the future people will walk and run for pleasure"... :eek: ...silly sod ..Hes must think I'm daft or something.

Me, i am unfit. we can be unfit together.
Or you can htich a ride on the back of me horse if ya like? :D

I not very fit, can I join in ...I can ride my own no prob. :) pretty please. ;)

No seriously , pretty pretty please. :D

Last edited:
Back