We have done the hard drive...............

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Lets have a look at your graphics cards now..:geek:

I know I know........ Like big kids but what the hell.

I know nothing about overclocking or that stuff but as I have upgraded my computer this week I thought I would benchmark its hardware..:nuts:

My card is a PCI Express XFX GeForce 7900 GT..:geek: :geek: :geek:

Here we go..:bonk: For the experts is this any good.:shrug:

3DMark2001.jpg

3DMark2005.jpg

pretty decent, I'm still running a 9800 pro on a K8 board and it hits about 20K on 3dm01. I had it up to about 26K on a NF3 with watercooling if my memories still working right.

I have a computer. It came from PS World thus is probably a piece of ****. It does however do what I need. Slowly.

You boys!!!! :D

(Note to admin - please could we have an "eye rolling" smilie for the girlies on here, for just these moments?! ;) )

Here is mine with with my current card which is 256mb 6800GT on PCI Express.

3dmark01.jpg

i still run a Ti4200 on mine, i think it used to crack about 2500 on the old board, havent tried on the new one, will have to dig out my test software and try it!

no rolleyes in the set...got a 400x400 pixel one for emergancy sarcasm though!:D

icon_rolleyes.gif

Witch said:
I have a computer. It came from PS World thus is probably a piece of ****. It does however do what I need. Slowly.

You boys!!!! :D

(Note to admin - please could we have an "eye rolling" smilie for the girlies on here, for just these moments?! ;) )

I'm with you on this one, Witch. I couldn't tell you anything about my pc, other than it has a nice flat monitor and a new DVD drive (which i installed myself after being pointed in the right direction), and it does as I ask it :D

Back