Website Headaches

Name
Vodka, Vodka Tuwuf
Edit My Images
Yes
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]For the last 7 days straight i've been working some more on my website so it's looking good but what isn't looking so good is an interferring website that 3 of my links are redirecting my audience to
angry.gif

To elaborate, of my 3 of my images that are affected, when clicking the link to the next photo on 1 of them, the audience is redirected to the nwwl.com instead of the html scripted image.

The same happens on another image when clicking the previous photo link and the same again when linking to the image from the thumbnail in the gallery page.

The 3 said
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]affected images are Merry Xmas Baby (both NEXT photo links), See (both PREVIOUS image links) and Pg8, 'No Silicon' THUMBNAIL.

So any IT gurus out here that are able to share with me how to rid of my interfering website headache :(
[/FONT]

It seems by default your host is redirecting to the nwwl.com site when a page isn't found.

You can see this happening by trying to go to a page you know doesn't exist such as:

http://www.vtinc.110mb.com/images/fotos/blahblahblah.html

and the same thing happens, so you need to check you've uploaded the page the broken links are referring to and that the names match exactly.

well bugger me, i hadn't ftped the html page :LOL:

i did so much work on my website that i'm now over-tired so no wonder i didn't see one of my website pgs was missing :bonk:

thanx pxl8 ;)

Back