Wedding #3

That depends entirely on your clients. My personal take on weddings is develop your own style and stick to it. Clients should come to you because they like your portfolio showing your style.

Exactly, I like my style that im developing and so do my clients. I have secured a wedding in London and they have seen my work so I must be doing something right. Cayley sometimes think my processing is over the top but each to their own. And with blown highlights im not saying that they don't matter at all but not in any of the shots ive posted.

The clients were extremely happy with the 100 images they got and will be recomending me in the future :)

And for the person that mentioned tips in processing I use lightroom, I go quite crazy with the sliders ;)

wow, i love this set. i would be sooooo happy if i was presented with these :).
Does anybody know what the name or style of this processing is called??? or what it involves? lol, i realllllllly love it, but don't know what it's called to research how to do it! (yes, I have lightroom!)

wow, i love this set. i would be sooooo happy if i was presented with these :).
Does anybody know what the name or style of this processing is called??? or what it involves? lol, i realllllllly love it, but don't know what it's called to research how to do it! (yes, I have lightroom!)

I didn't even know the processing was a certain style, its just what I do :)

something along the lines of muted colouring and a few other tricks...im guessing.

I love these Luke, well done. The groom looks a bit pensive in some of them. :D

I agree with this. It's only at no. 12 that we see a smile from him. In the earlier photos, he seems to be facing a life sentence. I really love your processing on these.

I agree with this. It's only at no. 12 that we see a smile from him. In the earlier photos, he seems to be facing a life sentence. I really love your processing on these.

Yes but you have to remember these are a very small selection, I have one in the car where he is laughing and lots of others where ive caught him happy :)

It's been said a few times already but it bears repeating - really nice processing

I agree try a few things, I have done the same thing myself along with a few others. But take a bit of advice from a photographer who has been in the wedding photography business for 20 years, with a great deal of success. Don't make this a permanent style because in few years time you’re in danger of making the portfolio you build up look dated.

I agree try a few things, I have done the same thing myself along with a few others. But take a bit of advice from a photographer who has been in the wedding photography business for 20 years, with a great deal of success. Don't make this a permanent style because in few years time you’re in danger of making the portfolio you build up look dated.

That is a good point but I think you only need 5 weddings on your website so if your doing 20+ a year you can just evolve with the times and update your gallery once a year? I don take what you say on board though and appreciate your comments.

Back