Wedding photos

Edit My Images
Yes
Here a some wedding photos I took back in August.

The bridegroom is my brother-in-law, I was the only photographer which was a bit stressful.

Any C&C gratefull received.

wedding1.jpg

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding4.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

I like No 3 - a different take on the 'back of the dress shot'.

I bet you were glad when you could put down the camera at the end of the day!

I like the last one
the placing of her hand makes the shot
added to them both being so obviously happy
great body language! (y)

Only number four works for me, I'm afraid.

1 is a nice idea, but not great light, 2 is very unflattering an angle and 3 is a touch lacking in punch.

But four makes up for it! Lovely shot and nice toning effect - how did you do that?

Cheers,
James

I like 1&3 (nice ideas) although maybe 3 is a touch dark? have to agree that number 2 is a little unflattering. The last one is a great pose and well taken, not 100% sure about the toning but its just a matter of taste.(y)

I agree with everyone about number four, it's great. Number two is a good photograph but I wouldn't want the bride to see it, not flattering at all.

i lke the first three ,particularly the brides expression. but the colour on no 4 is a bit weird for me.like it otherwise tho.
it still comes down to what the customer likes, regardless of other peoples opinions anyway.
we put shots in the proofs that one of us hates , and the other likes.sometimes shots you are convinced wont make it are loved , and occasionaly favs arent.
give em as much choice as poss , and theyre happy.

Back