Workshop Wedditing & Batch Post Processing Workshop

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
Wedditing & Batch Post Processing Workshop
14708022_1823958211205361_3938001449531668800_o.jpg

I will be holding a post processing workshop on the 20th of November at Scarlet Door Studio, Bracknell. Are you currently or looking to shoot weddings or big events and want to create amazing edits whilst not spending hours and hours on end post processing and fiddling with

With in-depth examples covering subjects such as;

• Image selection and culling
  • Universal preset creation
  • Colour correction & white balance tips
  • Working with filters in Lightroom
  • Photoshop Batch Processing
  • Relay editing
  • Tips on what and what not to edit (Especially useful for wedditing)
  • Adding or Removing Noise
  • Developing your own colour grade
  • Creating amazing panoramic images easily
  • ...and so much more
You are invited to bring your laptop and/or pen and pad or tablet. Make notes or work along with us as we tackle many of the problems that photographers struggle with when taking their photos to the next level with a real focus on time economy and maximising your software.

The day will be an open forum, so you are invited to discuss your own ideas and ask questions throughout. You can also be supplied with some of the Raw files I will be working on so you can work along at the same time or take the images away and work on them in your own time. I will also give you many tips on ways to save time and still achieve amazing results!

On top of all of this you will also be supplied with a selection of my own Lightroom Presets and Photoshop Actions to help you dive straight in and see instant results. These are not mandatory solutions, but instead great tools to inspire & improve your editing straight from the get go.

Light lunch will be provided!

The day will run from 10am until 5pm

The cost of the day will be £120

Confirmation of a place comes with payment of the workshop fee by Paypal.

Places are limited to only 8 (4 remaining)

Confirmation comes with full payment for the workshop.

Deposit is non-refundable unless the workshop does not go ahead, in which case a full refund will be given.

www.kriskarlweddings.com

Back