Weebly - Here goes nothing!

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I am looking at building a basic portfolio website and have come accross Weebly.

I know very little about web design, and am stumbling around blind at the moment and Weebly looks like it could be the answer for me.

It looks good, is free to a point and looks like it will tick the boxes for me. Have people used them, and is it a good service?

Rob

Well, I have decided to give Weebly a go, so watch this space and be prepared for lots of questions from me about websites!!

I have a weebly site and for now it does what I want, would be nice to have a few more choices of design though but it all seems to work well enough so I'm happy enough.

I am looking at it as a means to get me going. Once I know more about web coding then hopefully I can begin to customise it more. So far I am impressed though/

Not at the momnet no, I was thinking about getting one at some point. I am using weebly at the moment. You start with a basic template then drag and drop things in. You can edit in advaced mode where you can alter code direct too.

I have zero knowledge of code, I am a mech engineer so softy stuff is a complete new jungle for me!

I have a thread here asking for thoughts and opinions on what I have done so far.

Back