weed class b or c?

Name
martin
Edit My Images
No
What is it with this government when they ask a panel of experts to look at whether a drug should be reclassified or not and when they don’t like the answer (that the “experts” they appointed give) they decide to ignore the advice of the experts that we have paid for...

Why ask if you are not going to listen?

Didn’t Mr Brown say that he was going to listen – sorry that was yesterday – new rules today… maybe he will listen tomorow?...

I wouldnt bank on it!! they never listen to us!! the very people that vote them in in a supposed democtratic land!! pffff....

If drugs are all bad...why are they all different classes?!

Legalise them all, or illegalise them all....don't pussy foot about with all this class system!

Legalise them all, regulate them all, tax them all.

It works with booze and fags.

Drugs are illegal, I don't see the need for classification, whether it's a bit of weed here & there or whatever.

If somebody wants to do drugs then they should take it on the chin if they get busted. I know that may sound simplistic, but in my view there is no grey area where drugs are concerned.

Steve

Haha. I once worked at a printers and the business was going down the pan. The MD got some business advisers in who were there for a week asking questions and going over the figures. They came up with some suggestions and the MD didn't like what they said so he chucked them out :LOL: The business went down the pan a year later. He phoenixed it and a year later it went down again. Idiot.

EDIT: On with the debate. I like the idea of the relaxed laws the dutch have.

Last edited:
Legalise all of em and put the pushers out of business. Then the government can put high taxes on them to reduce the tax on fuel :)

Why are booze and fags legal but weed and pills not? Makes no sense. Legalise everything, tax it all and the tax will pay for the idiots who go too far and need rehab. Why should individuals be told what they can and can't consume by people, or rather I should say - politicians, who don't know their arse from their elbow?!?!

re: legalising all drugs
it hard enough to get sense out of people nowadays without them all being stoned.
you go into a shop and the shop assistant cant be bothered to hardly mumble. Imagine if they were all stoned too?
However if everyone took a E then it might be more fun... although i think they would get on your nerves after a while :)

One half of me sayslegalise em and TAX em to hell.. but the other half says no!! there are too many good people getting hurt by psychotic nutters on skunk and alike.. Most of the youths in my area are doing some sort of 'gear' and a lot of then are pretty antisocial to go with it.. its not a coincidence that the scummy kids are the crackers!!

...do drugs and get nicked then you are busted.
Don't do drugs, don't get busted...

But why are these drugs illegal? There's not an army of pot-smoking crazy people terrorizing the world regardles sof how bad the picture of smoking weed is poanted, but put a bible/koran in a man's hand and they turn into a crazy person and that's fine in the eyes of their peers. Seems a bit odd to me...

re: legalising all drugs
it hard enough to get sense out of people nowadays without them all being stoned.
you go into a shop and the shop assistant cant be bothered to hardly mumble. Imagine if they were all stoned too?
However if everyone took a E then it might be more fun... although i think they would get on your nerves after a while :)

Now that made me laugh :LOL:
I am sure most of em are stoned anyway :D

Legalize it all and tax it all its the best policy. Also think of the money that we would save on policing on a Friday/Saturday night.

There would be no fights, assaults, criminal damage, everyone would just be laying about munching space invaders or telling the bloke next to them 'I bloody love you i do'!

Don't see the point in trying to tax the druggies, 80% of them are unemployed anyway and no way they are going to pay tax. They'll just steal the stuff like they steal the money to pay the dealers on the street corners. They should just collect all these junkies and dealers and transport them to a uninhabited island somewhere. Gruinard Island springs to mind Click here, just leave them all to get on with it, what better rehab place could you find to do cold turkey.

Don't see the point in trying to tax the druggies, 80% of them are unemployed anyway and no way they are going to pay tax. They'll just steal the stuff like they steal the money to pay the dealers on the street corners. They should just collect all these junkies and dealers and transport them to a uninhabited island somewhere. Gruinard Island springs to mind Click here, just leave them all to get on with it, what better rehab place could you find to do cold turkey.

or australia!

Back