Weird circle on frame

I blame brexit.

I blame brexit.

Well it could be said that the Houses of Parliament have been overun by martians .....There again, perhaps they've been there all the time:exit::LOL:

No, they're lizard beings from Nibiru in abducted human bodies. That explains Theresa May's posture and Rees Mogg

Don't you know anything?

Last edited:
Well it could be said that the Houses of Parliament have been overun by martians .....There again, perhaps they've been there all the time:exit::LOL:

I think that that is very unlikely, on the assumption that traveling to earth from Mars would require a considerable amount of skill, knowledge and intelligence to make the journey possible. I have looked and failed to detect any signs of these qualities in the Houses of Parliament.

I think that that is very unlikely, on the assumption that traveling to earth from Mars would require a considerable amount of skill, knowledge and intelligence to make the journey possible. I have looked and failed to detect any signs of these qualities in the Houses of Parliament.

They were transported by the lizard beings of Nibiru.

Ah, but the driver just dropped off the passengers and returned home. ;)

Ah, deportation. That makes sense.

I think it's unlikely that anyone would be able to prove such a theory... after all, what sort of intelligent civilisation would own up to being responsible for that lot?

after all, what sort of intelligent civilisation would own up to being responsible for that lot?

Well.... our public school system produced types sent out to run the empire. Now it produces Cameron, Boris and JRM, amongst others.

Well.... our public school system produced types sent out to run the empire. Now it produces Cameron, Boris and JRM, amongst others.
From what I can see, I don't think the alternative systems seem to be coming up with the goods either?! I propose we add 'None of the above' to the ballot papers in time for the next general election. If 'None of the above' scores a majority in any constituency, then all the 'above' have to step down and we'll vote again with a new selection 4 months later once we've heard what they have to say and we've done a bit of 'track record' research on them all. ;)

Last edited:
They were horrified at what they found there, and are currently converting Elizabeth Tower into a rocket to get themselves back home ASAP.
I've been saying that they should all be given a rocket for a few years now! ;)

Last edited:
Back