Welcome little lamb..

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Took this tonight in almost dark conditions with my 50mm f/1.4..:clap:

Lamb.jpg

Ahh ... little cutey ! Nice composition too.

Is it me or is it a bit noisy Busterboy ? And ... Surprisingly imo the little fella (?) seems a tad overexposed ?

Like it though ... and nice lens to play with !

cute picture, my only niggle is, on my screen it looks like only the head is in focus, am i right.

very cute shot. :)

boon: thats because it was shot at f1.4, i'm guessing it was intentional, partly for the light and partly to concentrate the eye there by throwing the background slightly out of focus. but then you never know!

noah said:
boon: thats because it was shot at f1.4, i'm guessing it was intentional, partly for the light and partly to concentrate the eye there by throwing the background slightly out of focus. but then you never know!

For now ... only Busterboy will know ! :smilenod:

Venomator said:
For now ... only Busterboy will know ! :smilenod:

And at lambing time he's not going to have a lot of time to come on here and tell :grinshake

noah said:
very cute shot. :)

Spot on noah...:thumb:

dod said:
And at lambing time he's not going to have a lot of time to come on here and tell

:clap:

EXIF:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS-1D Mark II
Image Date: 2006:02:20 17:18:34
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 50.0mm
CCD Width: 6.56mm
Exposure Time: 0.125 s (1/8)
Aperture: f/1.4
ISO equiv: 800
White Balance: Auto