Welcome

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
To all our new members, from POTN and other places.
You are most welcome, there is plenty to explore, various image sharing forums, photography chat forums,
and even a place to chew the fat about almost anything.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay, and once settled in, hopefully you will join in the various forms,
posting images, asking for critique, giving critique, or just posting in one of the "for pleasure" forums.
There you will also find "open threads" where commenting is not really required, just share.

Last edited:
Many thanks, @Cobra .

You've already shown your courtesies in the POTN closing thread,
so I find this a particularly heartwarming acceptance of our invasion.
I hope our acceptance will be as widespread as yours was immediate.

Thanks for the warm welcome! As old as I am I doubt I'll be here as long as I was on POTN (about 19 yr). Then again my father is 97 yr old!

Thank you for the welcome.

@Cobra Can we post photos by uploading them, or do we need to link them from a hosting site?

Thank you for the welcome.

@Cobra Can we post photos by uploading them, or do we need to link them from a hosting site?
Host from the likes of flickr or add as an attachment.

This should help..

Thanks Cobra.
I would just like to say Hi to everyone. I enjoy a lot of things photography being one of them and probably every genre within that subject.
I'm always up for a laugh and a meet up and I don't really take myself to seriously so I hope no one else does either:)

Last edited:
Hi all.

Been around on POTN for a while and thought I would see what is going on in the wider world.

To all our new members, from POTN and other places.
You are most welcome, there is plenty to explore, various image sharing forums, photography chat forums,
and even a place to chew the fat about almost anything.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay, and once settled in, hopefully you will join in the various forms,
posting images, asking for critique, giving critique, or just posting in one of the "for pleasure" forums.
There you will also find "open threads" where commenting is not really required, just share.
Thanks! looking forward to getting involved.

Back