Well Done.

Edit My Images
No
A big well done to the Admin type people. Front end is looking really good. This site is going places :D

Thank you very much Fungus, I am glad that you like it. [smilie=t:

I would also like to have people take a look [url=http://www.thephotographyforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=974#974]here[/url] There are some extra details for you all to read which will give you a better idea of what we are trying to do, the Photography Competition and how to get your free gallery. [smilie=b:

i second that,
top job fella's

MyPix 8)

thanks boys, did you both get the spam email that i sent out? interested to know if it worked or not!

EosD said:
thanks boys, did you both get the spam email that i sent out? interested to know if it worked or not!

yes i got ' spammed ' ,
and as with all spam it went straight in the bin :wink: ( after reading it )

MyPix

MyPix said:
EosD said:

yes i got ' spammed ' ,
and as with all spam it went straight in the bin :wink: ( after reading it )

MyPix

cool, at least it worked!

Cheers guys, as Matty has said there is still much to be done. The work will continue but the framework is in place and the front doors have now been opened. ;)

EosD said:

I got two of those :shock: probably due to me having an admin account as well as the steve one :wink:

Steve said:
Cheers guys, as Matty has said there is still much to be done. The work will continue but the framework is in place and the front doors have now been opened. ;)

EosD said:

I got two of those :shock: probably due to me having an admin account as well as the steve one :wink:

showoff :p :p

MyPix :wink:

Steve said:

EosD said:

yeah i did too...forgot to delete the test account i did for the gallery :eek:ops:

No spam here....
Good site though Matty. Very OS-X
God how I hate Macs...

Arkady said:
No spam here....
God how I hate Macs...

oops...lol...

Dont forge Steve, he is the most pickiest man ever, and Bod, for being good at stuff to do with forums and Digitalfailure for...........proof reading........ :wink:

Nah I would say my best point is the ability to completely demolish a 1000 word post about a forum idea, in one quick brutal sentence by me:D
I am the voice of reason, the niggle in your conscience, then devil on your shoulder, the thorn in your side, the ......ok i'll stop :)

If some says "Lets make it blue", I tend to say "No, lets make it red, convince me otherwise". :D

EosD said:
Dont forge Steve, he is the most pickiest man ever, and Bod, for being good at stuff to do with forums and Digitalfailure for...........proof reading........ :wink:

Is that your polite way of saying i'm doing F A ? :twisted:

If it is, i'm flattered.......i thought i'd got away un noticed :LOL:

EosD said:
Arkady said:
No spam here....
God how I hate Macs...

oops...lol...

Dont forge Steve, he is the most pickiest man ever, :wink:

I'll have you know that there is huge difference between being picky and being a perfectionist and you will not find another person who is half as nice when being picky :LOL:

Steve said:
EosD said:
Arkady said:
No spam here....
God how I hate Macs...

oops...lol...

Dont forge Steve, he is the most pickiest man ever, :wink:

I'll have you know that there is huge difference between being picky and being a perfectionist and you will not find another person who is half as nice when being picky :LOL:

cant argue with that!

Back