Well everyone else seems to have been to CWP this weekend...

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
and it's making me nostalgic over our last visit.

One of the lovely lovely Sifaka's for your enjoyment - I am crying out for the day that both are let loose in the walkthrough. Not sure if it will ever happen. C&C welcome:

Sifaka by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Lovely pose, looks like he's waiting too!

Nicely caught Fi!
I know what a bugger they can be
(in all senses of the word) to capture
Great pose too (y)

Liking that Fi, he is a great little chap, still hoping for the release :D on th plus though, looks like the clouded leopards are here :D

Liking that Fi, he is a great little chap, still hoping for the release :D on th plus though, looks like the clouded leopards are here :D

ooooh - exciting indeed!

I did spend quite a long time looking in their enclosure last time we went before I came to the conclusion they hadn't actually arrived yet :bonk:

I absolutely adore the shifaka's and love the fact they seem to have completely different personalities. This one always seems pensive while the other is bouncing around like a loon.

Lovely pose, looks like he's waiting too!

Thankyou - it's been a long time coming if it ever does happen. I'm starting to get impatient!

Nicely caught Fi!
I know what a bugger they can be
(in all senses of the word) to capture
Great pose too (y)

Thankyou - my main issue was the wire - and the fact all the other lemurs were lined up at the fence watching them too and kept distracting me with their antics...

and it's making me nostalgic over our last visit.

One of the lovely lovely Sifaka's for your enjoyment - I am crying out for the day that both are let loose in the walkthrough. Not sure if it will ever happen. C&C welcome:

I wasn't at the CWP on Sunday either :D

Love that pose Fim looks very superior, very nice (y)

I have seen lots of great photographs on here but I have to say this ranks in the top 10 at the moment. The facial expression and the pose is wonderful, looks like it has been waiting to long for whatever it is waiting for!

Last edited:
I wasn't at the CWP on Sunday either :D

Love that pose Fim looks very superior, very nice (y)

Thanks Ingrid - at least I wasn't the only one not there!

I have seen lots of great photographs on here but I have to say this ranks in the top 10 at the moment. The facial expression and the pose is wonderful, looks like it has been waiting to long for whatever it is waiting for!

Thankyou - high praise indeed! I think there are vastly superior shot's to mine on here but I will take the compliment and say thankyou very much (y)

Back