Well I prefer sunshine for most landscapes.

excalibur2

My F4's Broken...
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I was playing with the Minolta X-300 and at the same time comparing zooms and primes for keepers...all was going well when the ASA dial came loose and a few shots were at 3200 asa :eek: erm the threaded plastic disc wasn't done up tight that holds the asa disc in place, so every time I wound on the film it was unscrewing the threaded plastic disc. :thumbsdown:.
Anyway I had to go back to the same spot the next day to redo some shots, well one day was sunny and the other was bright cloud and it shows in these shots of same, an similar lenses..all dev and low scan from Asda, Reala film, all lenses at f8.
I dunno if anyone is going to learn anything from this but I've got time to waste :LOL:

Ensinor 24mm sunny:-
Ens24mmf8-860px.jpg

Ensinor 24mm bright cloud:-
ensinor24mm-860px.jpg

Minolta 58mm f1.4 sunny:-
min58mmf14-860px.jpg

Minolta 50mm f1.7 bright cloud:-
min50mmf1-7-860px.jpg

Nice and a sharp lesson on ASA dials...:(

For me, the first and the last because of the very noticeable differences in the sharp and flat sky.

Nice and a sharp lesson on ASA dials...:(

For me, the first and the last because of the very noticeable differences in the sharp and flat sky.

The prime lenses used were very good, but some more sun and contrast can help this cheap zoom equal my primes with less sun.
Vivitar 28-85mm@28mm by Kobori
kobori28-8528mm800px.jpg

One of my favourite lenses Super-Tak 35mm f3.5
Tak35mmredone-800px.jpg

Anybody interested more from:- http://www.zeisscamera.com/doc_ResContrast.shtml

Last two, maybe someone will be interested in the lens, the window and chimney on the left look odd not sure if due to what you get with a 28mm lens, or lens distortion.

Vivitar (Kiron) 28mm F2 ver @ f8 in sunshine
viv28mmf2f8-800px.jpg

Vivitar (Kiron) 28mm F2 ver @ f8 in bright cloud:-
viv28mmf2-800px.jpg

Back