Well, well, well!

Edit My Images
No
That's what it is :). At a recent gathering of friends and family we were looking down a garden well and I just had to get a shot of the reflections!

Tony

For more info: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2008/07/looking-down-homonym.html

Looking-Well.jpg

Great title for thread and for the image - very inventive, well seen and well taken :D

Thanks Dark Star & tigerimages. I don't do many people shots, but the fun idea of this one appealed. Despite the water still moving from a stone that was dropped earlier, and the lack of light on the faces, I'm fairly pleased with the result.

Regards, Tony

Excellent. When I first glanced at the shot, I didn't put the same thought into looking at the image as you took when making the capture.

Well done Tony :)

A good capture, and imaginitive use put to an interesting situation.

I'm sure your friends/family will love a copy of such an unusual photo (y)

I hope you handed the camera to another, to get your face in the shot as well.

Last edited:
I really like that! It's a different slant on life and shows great teamwork in that one.
The only minor quibble I do have is the beige coloured bits on the two bottom corner, my mind "locked" on them and thought would it be better if that got cloned out (made black).
Hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of doing that for you.

well.jpg

I really hope you don't mind me having done that, it's just that it's a very eye catching shot. If it wasn't that good then I would've left it well alone.
But, it was definately the type of shot that made me think to myself "wish I had thought of that!". Excellent work.

Back