Welshwizard645s 2024 52 - Hard and SooC Week 2 added

Being a right lazy sod - this is my daytime view (if I open the roller blind)...

DSC_1105.jpg

Last edited:
Heya Peter. It certainly fits the theme. it has me asking what the horse riding scene on the wall is all about.

You need to link your post in the main thread back here (HowTo here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/tutorials/adding-a-linky-to-your-post-or-page.109/) to assist commenters in finding your personal thread, and also please remember to put the details of week number, title and tech if applicable in your main thread post so that I can update the scrolls.

Congrats on making it to week 1 and opening the blind :)
Guess they have reached the limit on extending that house, also wondering about the horse plaque

Week 2 Hard and SooC - not the first to think of including the sudoku - I sometimes struggle with the Evening Standard's puzzle. And completely out of camera - just cropped and resized to fit.
Hard Sudoku.jpg

I love that week 1 photo Peter. Lovely composition even if it is "just out of the window". Feels very well balanced.

Week 2 also made me chuckle. I can just about manage a Sudoku (an easy one) and the blue crossings out amuse me. If it were my photo, it would be a crumpled mess!

Your take on Hard perfectly sums up my feelings about sudukos (crosswords, chess, Monopoly etc). Can't do 'em, never win etc. And I hated maths at school. Anyways, rambling now.....

2 good shots to kick off your 52!!

Yep - that's Soduku hahahha....

Back