West Yorks Cameras shout out / Pentax 645

lindsay

Admin
Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
I just took delivery of two film backs for my Pentax 645 from West Yorks Cameras, which I'm very pleased with. Just wanted to give them a shout-out really for good service, including the nice Thank You card they included with two individually wrapped Yorkshire Tea bags. Nice touch!

I just took delivery of two film backs for my Pentax 645 from West Yorks Cameras, which I'm very pleased with. Just wanted to give them a shout-out really for good service, including the nice Thank You card they included with two individually wrapped Yorkshire Tea bags. Nice touch!
Definitely nice people to deal with, and if selling to them they offer fair prices.

I have used them a few times. They're very good. I usually look first on their site for something rather than other places now.

I've just had a look at their website and they have some nice lenses at reasonable prices.

I've found them good to deal with too. I've bought a few things from them, but one camera unfortunately had an intermittent fault with the auto rewind (which wouldn't have showed itself during a usual pre-sale inspection), so I returned the camera to them. Within a week or so they'd found me a replacement in even nicer condition for the same money and when it arrived I found they'd put a roll of Portra 160 in the box with it for the inconvenience, which I thought was very decent of them. It's how a company behaves when something goes wrong that makes a difference. So I'd definitely buy from them again.

Last edited:
I've only bought from them once, but it was the most pleasant experience of any camera purchase even though it was just a few quid.

Sounds like an excuse to visit to me!

Back