Weston Super Mare People!

Edit My Images
Yes
A few images from Weston Super Mare today. Quite enjoyed a long walk along the seafront, meeting people from all walks of life, all taking in the sea air. Nice. back to Digital today, all shot on the Mark III with a 50mm 1.4 lens in RAW, various ISO. I did take my flash for a spot of fill, but the batteries were flat!!

WestonSuperMareImages17.jpg

WestonSuperMareImages11.jpg

WestonSuperMareImages6.jpg

WestonSuperMareImages39small.jpg

WestonSuperMareImages25.jpg

WestonSuperMareImages22.jpg

WestonSuperMareImages50.jpg

I like the 1st.
You've blown the 2nd - skin tones are missing
3,4,5... hmmm
6 shame they arnt all looking at you
7 something odd going on with the vignette? but pretty good otherwise

Nope. I intended every shot to look like this. I asked them to look away, the face is soft as she had great skin.

Cheers anyway.

I'd really like #7 if, as 'oldgit' states, if the vignetting wasn't covering half the ladys face. I think they'd need to be more centered for the vignette to work.

Nice series of photos though. Love number 1. :)

I think they all look good, but Im a novice. I like the last two best, and I like the way they arent all looking at the camera.

I like them all very much, amazed you got so many people to stop and let you photograph them(y)

i like them too. i agree that number 2 is too bright but love the others, particularly the couple with the old lady in wheelchair. and number 1 and the beatles guy. i admire the way you can get people relaxed.:)

outstanding i think, like 1,3, and 7 best.

90% of me really likes them but the other bit wishes they weren't so posed. However, they are what they are and I really like the way you post process them...not just these but in your gallery too.

I love the last one, though I'm not sure about the vignetting, especially on the ladies LHS , they are all really good accounts of normal day to day peple going about their business, the first, technically is the better one, the last is the one that makes me go 'Ahhhh' because they are obviously still into each other, despite him not being as fit as he was, and she is very chic!

^^^ as above. Number three for me - LOVE the colours, and a story going on too which is great! Bet you can't track him down to give him a copy though! :LOL:

Mostly lovely stuff.

The things mention are relevant but only if they are not meant.

A look after all is only the photographer applying some rules for himself.

I actually like #3 with the packet saying Smoking Kills. Its almost like there is a story in there somewhere :)

All good stuff Diego ... (y) ... and you just wander up and ask all these people to pose right ... :eek:

Something I could never even contemplate doing ... :shrug: ... RESPECT ... to you and anyone who can pull this kind of 'togging off ... ;)

:p

Back