Wex & Park are discounting Panasonic lenses by 15%

Edit My Images
No
I saw this mentioned at DP Review and Camera Price Buster also shows it.

So FWIW but do wonder about the thinking and pure speculation, is this to shift older stock in advance of any impending lens releases by Olympus???

I saw this mentioned at DP Review and Camera Price Buster also shows it.

So FWIW but do wonder about the thinking and pure speculation, is this to shift older stock in advance of any impending lens releases by Olympus???
Possibly but maybe just need a boost in sales as January must drop really bad for most companies following Christmas

Sony have just announced the a6400, looks a good spec

Sony have just announced the a6400, looks a good spec

It looks very meh from what I've seen. It's more an upgrade to the A5xxx series than the A6xxx. All the vloggers are slating them over the 'flip up' LCD - silly move if they wanted to tap more into that market. Big downer for many is no IBIS, also no weather sealing of any kind - it has no headphone jack either. It makes the likes of the G80 and Canon M50 look great value IMO

Must have a peek at this sale, been itching for a new lens. I wouldn't read anything whatsoever into it btw, they did similar on Fuji gear before Christmas, a lot of people picked up used XT2 bodies during that phase for a right bargain

[edit] Just checked and it doesn't count for used lenses, making it not as good as the previous Fuji deal - that one included used gear, all in

Last edited:
Back