What a Great

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Tit.:D
I had a change of the perches today trying to catch the light better.

IMG_582.jpg

IMG_5833_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Super set Rich, loving the way the background is matching the lighter parts of the bird too. (y)

Rich 1st one is really good, 2nd one the black on the top of its head, and the band around its neck is going a purple / blue colour. I like the cracking out of focus background from that position (y)

Both great shots, but there is a slight colour issue with second, probably that new monitor.

Tit.:D
I had a change of the perches today trying to catch the light better.

Judging by these two great shots..........you've been successful(y)

Rich 1st one is really good, 2nd one the black on the top of its head, and the band around its neck is going a purple / blue colour. I like the cracking out of focus background from that position (y)

Both great shots, but there is a slight colour issue with second, probably that new monitor.

The bloody things change colour every time I move me eye :bang::bang: Have done another edit on both Martyn, thanks ;)

Last edited:
Lovely jubbly :)
Thanks Phil
Super set Rich, loving the way the background is matching the lighter parts of the bird too. (y)
Cheers Alby
Judging by these two great shots..........you've been successful(y)
Cheers me dears :D
Nice shots, but they do look a little over saturated on my monitor.

Dai
No probs Dai thanks for mentioning it (y)
Lovely shots, great colour and detail,I love the expression in no 2 :)
Thank you

The bloody things change colour every time I move me eye :bang::bang: Have done another edit on both Martyn, thanks ;)

Thats much better (y)

Those cheap monitors that come with a box of crayons, whilst fun are not really up to the job. :LOL:

Thats much better (y)

Those cheap monitors that come with a box of crayons, whilst fun are not really up to the job. :LOL:

Never a truer word spoken Martyn, but whilst being out of work I shall have to live with it :(

Last edited:
Never a truer word spoken Martyn, but whilst being out of work I shall have to live with it :(

No fun that, I am a freelance surveyor and things got a bit tight about 6 - 9 months back, picking up the last few though. Hope you find something soon.

Two lovely shots, the BG blends in just right, to my eye they are great :clap:

niice shots rich but feel #1 needs more Dop to it as its out of focus until it gets to its throat (y)

Thanks for some constructive crit lea :clap: Now is that a personal thing or is that the object as such of a good bird photograph? seriously

Thanks for some constructive crit lea :clap: Now is that a personal thing or is that the object as such of a good bird photograph? seriously

well to me when im photographing birds i want to show as much of the bird as i can in detail unless i have other reasons but its your pic and only you know how you want the shot to be (y)

well to me when im photographing birds i want to show as much of the bird as i can in detail unless i have other reasons but its your pic and only you know how you want the shot to be (y)

Same as lea (y) I was under the impression when I first came over to this forum that looking at a lot of others pictures the emphasis was on a shallow dof, like you say each to their own ;)

Same as lea (y) I was under the impression when I first came over to this forum that looking at a lot of others pictures the emphasis was on a shallow dof, like you say each to their own ;)

for me it is a shallow deph of field but enough to get a nice sharp subject and to isolate it from the background :)

Last edited:
Good stuff Rich (y) It looks like your repositioning is working well for you :)

Thanks all and yes Mikey I had Firmware 1.0.7 installed prior to this so I can only blame myself :) you are right though as I can see that cast slightly, I might try another edit on the Robin.

Back