What Are You Working On?

Name
Mat
Edit My Images
Yes
As per the title really....

What video(s) are you currently working on, or have lined up?

I'm not a videographer by any stretch of the imagination but at the moment I'm preparing to convert standard 8 & Super 8mm to DVD.

My projector turns out to be too tired to run properly (at all) and my father-in-law's Eumig 502D had no bulb but ran ok so I bought a bulb for it.

£30 lighter and the bulb still doesn't light up.

So using his other Chinon SP-350 super 8 machine until I can pick up a Eumig P8 standard 8 projector on Saturday I won on eBay.

Phew!

I'm not a videographer by any stretch of the imagination but at the moment I'm preparing to convert standard 8 & Super 8mm to DVD.

My projector turns out to be too tired to run properly (at all) and my father-in-law's Eumig 502D had no bulb but ran ok so I bought a bulb for it.

£30 lighter and the bulb still doesn't light up.

So using his other Chinon SP-350 super 8 machine until I can pick up a Eumig P8 standard 8 projector on Saturday I won on eBay.

Phew!
Interesting little project.

Reminds me, I have loads of one hour MiniDV tapes that need converting. Just a pain to load on a PC via a Firewire cable, it takes ages. I think I will pick a week or two when I have absolutely nothing to do. :confused:

Thought I'd post this in here

21761598_10154623464910633_6307579234374916970_n.jpg

Currently working on a short promotional video for a world premiere musical - Nicholas Nickleby.... As you can see, I need more monitors. I have 3 at work, so I need to see if I can find a couple of spares to borrow at home

I currently have a bit of footage (not enough) of my band recording a radio session in Los Angeles which i'm trying to cut into a video - got to be quick with it as am on the 7day free trial of Adobe premiere pro....trying to learn the software at the same time.

Back