What bird is this?

Edit My Images
Yes
Never shot a bird before, well once but it was horrific!

so I was shooting a squirrel when this landed near by, had time to get one pic and off it went.

and ID and C+C welcome!

bird-Copy.jpg

Rarity isn`t everything and blackbirds are quite a pleasant thing to see........(y)

Except when they alert everything in the woods to your prescence.......:bat:

Rarity isn`t everything and blackbirds are quite a pleasant thing to see........(y)

Except when they alert everything in the woods to your prescence.......:bat:

lol I can imagine!

So as far as it goes for a 'bird picture' how does the quality etc look? As this is pretty much my first picture of a bird.

lol I can imagine!

So as far as it goes for a 'bird picture' how does the quality etc look? As this is pretty much my first picture of a bird.

It could do with being 800 pixels wide, it is a bit small to analyse the detail, however the composition is spot on (y)

lol I can imagine!

It ain`t bad if its your first pic.I guess there is something in the foreground that is showing bright around the tail of the bird?

It is a pleasant enough shot of the bird in habitat,colours look fine and it is well composed with the bird perched on the wall looking into the rest of the frame.It isn`t a super close up, but then they don`t always have to be.

(y)

yea I think there was this twig closer to the camera......the picture is only slight crop for framing, I was going to crop closer but I quite liked this one.

Thanks

Back