What do I keep?

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
I seem to have amassed a silly amount of darkroom kit over the last little while, I'm really going to have to pick what I need and get rid of at least some of the rest but I'm unsure which enlarger I should keep. I have... deep breath... Durst A600, Durst M305, Durst M605, Durst M600, Aico International 35, Meopta Axomat 5 Color and a Meopta Magnifax 4. Any ideas gents?

No Idea but if you want rid of any give me a shout :D

Mart

M605 is the one that jumps out at me because its a condenser enlarger, it takes 6x6 negs and there are plenty of accessories/spares..:)

M605 is the one that jumps out at me because its a condenser enlarger, it takes 6x6 negs and there are plenty of accessories/spares..:)

I don't really know all of those listed but I would agree the 605 is a good bet.

I think it has to be either the Durst605 or the bigger Meopta.... just have to double check which can do 35mm and at least 6x6.

I think the axomats only do 35mm, the magnifax goes to 6x9 and may or may not be as good or better than the durst, I dunno, I don't like the meopta rails and as a result never been interested enough to look at them too closely.

http://www.flo.com.au/Meopta.htm

I'll have a good look at the 605 and the Meopta and make sure I have the correct lenses and negative carriers. I think the Meopta has more bits and pieces with it iirc but I need to spend a couple of hours having a good look.

Back