What do you think about this lens

You know, it would kinda be helpful if you just told us what this lens was, rather than asking us to click on the link...

sorry dude :D

Sigma APO 70-200mm f2.8 HSM 2.8 Canon fit 70 200 mm

so what do you think?

Sigma APO 70-200mm f2.8 HSM 2.8 Canon fit 70 200 mm

supposedly very good and very sharp

awesome thanks for the reply. So do you think the auto focus is as fast as the canon?

Dom, be very careful as the seller is willing to sell outside of ebay which will leave you with no cover or comeback if it goes wrong, if hes willing to sell out of ebay then why put it on there to start with.

Better to buy from an established forum member or from a recognised used dealers.

His feedback while at 97.7 looks good actually means 4 of his transactions went belly up, dont be his 5th.

i always wonder why a photographer would put up only 1 small image of the lens? and not show a shot of the element

right thanks for the warning im having quite an intense chat with the seller to be sure nothing goes wrong

for sure, god i hate ebay...

cheers gary im actually ordering the f4 70-200 theive got on there :D

Might wanna have a think about the magic drainpipe theyve got there as well, cant see an f/4 70-200 on ffordes used list.

well its not there anyomore because i just bought it :D

Whats a magic drainpipe??

You dont know about the legendary magic drainpipe, it is the old Canon EF 80-200MM L F/2.8 which supercedes todays 70-200mm f/2.8, quite simply a stunning lens, built like a tank and stunningly razor sharp, better some would say than the ef 200 f/1.8

£399 for an all time classic and i personally beleive the best ever lens Canon made.

wow its a beast. Oh well mine should be on its way soon so im looking forward to that :D

Back