Beginner What equipment could I buy?

Edit My Images
Yes
For my birthday I was given £100 to be spent on photographic equipment. I have a Nikon D3100, a 18-55 lens, 55-300 lens and a 50mm 1.8 lens. What I was wondering is what would be the best thing to purchase? I don't have any particular thing I like to photograph, just a bit of everything for fun really. I know that £100 isn't a lot in terms of photography equipment but I would like to but something useful so I'm looking for ideas, please :)

tripod ,camera bag ,filters ,books ,flash ,memory cards ?

A tripod would make the biggest improvement to you pics, along with a remote. Remotes cost a couple of pounds from 7dayshop/ebay/amazon.

Depends what you do, tripod could be a decent bet (Redsnapper one) but if your like me it will spend all its time under the bed!

Flash is the obvious but again depends on what you shoot.Maybe an old film camera???

Depends what you do, tripod could be a decent bet (Redsnapper one) but if your like me it will spend all its time under the bed!

Flash is the obvious but again depends on what you shoot.Maybe an old film camera???

cheap external flash and a set of cheap triggers, maybe a SH stand to put it on and even a brolly if you have enough left over. Lots of fun and scope for learning, you can use it for macro, portraits, interiors, parties, still life, products etc etc....

honestly the answer is nothing you have what you need for now, once you reach a point where you feel you want to do something specific that you currently can't do, that's the only time to buy more kit otherwise you end up with a lot of expensive dust collectors

Spare batteries? Memory cards? Filters? Books?

All the other posts are great ideas. Depending on what your shooting you could look at getting a used flash as well.

honestly the answer is nothing you have what you need for now, once you reach a point where you feel you want to do something specific that you currently can't do, that's the only time to buy more kit otherwise you end up with a lot of expensive dust collectors
This is so true, I have loads of equipment that that I bought thinking I would "need it" but in reality has been used once and then put in a cupboard never to see the light of day again. Bargain price or not, it's only worth buying if it's something you do actually need.

35mm 1.8g prime lens.

You dont say what accessories you allready have, so alot of the above mentioned maybe covered with your current kit.

Samyang or Rokinon 14mm lens, or if you can increase little more then go with Samyang/Rokinon 24mm Tilt-Shift lens, those 2 lenses will open another world of photography for you.

Good luck

Samyang or Rokinon 14mm lens, or if you can increase little more then go with Samyang/Rokinon 24mm Tilt-Shift lens, those 2 lenses will open another world of photography for you.

Good luck
I doubt you'd find any of those for £100!

If your saying what could I buy?, then you don't know, it's probably a better idea as others have mentioned not to buy anything and pocket the money towards something you really do want in the future.

Back