What have I done?

Edit My Images
Yes
After spending some time reading about Holga and looking at some test shots...

I am now awaiting, in the post:

1 x Holga 120N
1 x Ilford HP5+ 400 120 film
1 x Ilford Delta 3200 120 film

Until I "borrowed" my dad's Zenit last month, I'd never loaded film into a camera... I still have no idea where I will get the medium format film developed or how much it'll cost.

Oh well.

:bonk:

Good buy!! Hope you have fun with it :)

Impusle buying is the best, especially with how much some film equipment costs / how fun it is to use.

After spending some time reading about Holga and looking at some test shots...

I am now awaiting, in the post:

1 x Holga 120N
1 x Ilford HP5+ 400 120 film
1 x Ilford Delta 3200 120 film

Until I "borrowed" my dad's Zenit last month, I'd never loaded film into a camera... I still have no idea where I will get the medium format film developed or how much it'll cost.

Oh well.

:bonk:

Could be worse....I just keep buying film cameras.....and not using them :nuts:

welcome to the legion of the damned :LOL:

I only came in to ask who still processed 35mm film, and i'm on my 2nd camera body, 3rd lens, I've started processing my own BnW films and I'm thinking very hard about a film/negative scanner.

Whereabouts do you live? I looked on your profile but it doesn't say. Let us know so we can then give you some advice on where to get film developed

You could try home processing. However, the problem with that is that you'll never have anytime to do anything else. If you think you can spend a lot of time on Photoshop, you ain't seen nothing yet. I actually missed the 1980's completely because I was standing in a room with a safe light loading film and paper on to spirals. :)

You could try home processing. However, the problem with that is that you'll never have anytime to do anything else. If you think you can spend a lot of time on Photoshop, you ain't seen nothing yet. I actually missed the 1980's completely because I was standing in a room with a safe light loading film and paper on to spirals. :)

I know what you mean - it was pretty much the same with me. I'd make a start early on in the evening and before I knew it, it'd be about 2 o'clock in the morning. Unfortunately I'd have to be up at 5.00 to begin my early shifts.

Oops.

Not got Holga yet...

And I've already made another eBay purchase :help:. I will soon be the owner of two MF cameras - Zeiss Nettar on the way to me :bonk:

I am in central Scotland, anywhere around Edin/Glasgow is OK. But having looked into it, I didn't realise you could develop B&W film quite easily and cheaply without a dark room. And I reckon a cheap-ish flatbed scanner with negatives function should be fine for B&W.
Think I'll get one roll developed and printed at a shop, and do the rest myself if the results are similar :)

Oops.

Not got Holga yet...

And I've already made another eBay purchase :help:. I will soon be the owner of two MF cameras - Zeiss Nettar on the way to me :bonk:

I am in central Scotland, anywhere around Edin/Glasgow is OK. But having looked into it, I didn't realise you could develop B&W film quite easily and cheaply without a dark room. And I reckon a cheap-ish flatbed scanner with negatives function should be fine for B&W.
Think I'll get one roll developed and printed at a shop, and do the rest myself if the results are similar :)

And so it begins.... :LOL:

Back