What have you discovered with your trail cam Thread

Edit My Images
Yes
I keep promising to get a trail cam and never do but I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to your trail cam finds, please tell us what trail cam you were using ( My cheecky way of seeing what footage quality is like from each cam !)

We bought ours to capture night activity in the garden. After discovering hedgehogs, I built a hedgehog house and we put it on that. Currently have 2 hibernating and so it's on the bird table just out of curiosity.

It's a Browning Recon Force Elite HP4. The UI is a bit clunky, but it works well. Takes 6 AA batteries and I've had to change them twice since purchase in June(ish) with it being on every night from dusk till dawn (hedgehogs) and every day from dawn 'till lunchtime.

You tube videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTfrPuWXGBVjCmSYAZ7Csg

I don't have a channel or anything, I just use it to put the videos up so friends and family can see the results.

Any issues you see are likely down to me. The hedgehog cam placement was too close to the opening, and thus it's quite oof. The bird table is less bad, but faces into the sun for pretty much most of the day at this time of the year.

Back