What is the photograph you are bored rigid from seeing

If I never see another Kingfisher photo it would still be too bloody soon. I stopped clicking on the kingfisher threads on this site years ago, but they occasionally turn up in other threads and catch me out.

.... [Robin makes a special memo to himself to post a Kingfisher shot in the Olympus thread when he eventually gets one on his Olympus gear :D- I have a few on Canon though]

Oh hang on! I DO already have some Kingfisher shots on my Olympus. Tee-hee!

Late to this but couldn't someone try for a puffin tagging a bush-shelter with Durdle Door in the background, assistant in-shot holding an umbrella while clad in bra and knickers. All shot from waist level with an old Russian bombsight lens strapped to a Leica.

But does it really matter? Gives me more chance to be original, and I surprise myslef how often I like the conventional take because, well, cliches are cliches for a reason!

Mind you, with landscape (which I am rubbish at) I always wonder why people go for harsh splendour rather than gentle idyll. Perhaps because it's too hard to dodge the cadbury's Flake look....?

Roseberry Topping with bluebells at sunset, closely followed by steam trains on NYMR

Back