What new printer?

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
My Canon Pixma MG7550 has just died so I'm looking for a replacement and not enjoying the experience. I need an AIO due to space constraints and want more than four inks and Ethernet. The Pixma G6050 TS8350 almost does it but doesn't have Ethernet. I can't find anything in HP's line-up that fits and I'm drifting towards either the Epson XP-7100 or even the ET-7700 (apart from the up-front cost!). Have I missed anything?

Last edited:
How about a Canon TS8250

Got one a few weeks back for £85.99 from John Lewis, there is a more recent version TS8350 (I think that is the number?) But at £149 I did not see the need for the slightly higher spec for way too many more £'s

I am still using the setup inset :)

Yes, thanks. I must have meant the TS8350 rather than G6050 which does have Ethernet but only four inks. OP now amended.

@Snapsh0t

Why do you need Ethernet?

I have not connected a printer for ages as hard wired.....................all WiFi connected to my Router and we print as needed from our PC's, Apple iPad, Android Smartphones etc. :)

I prefer to use wired when possible as it's more reliable and the printer sits on my desk, one foot from a switch.

I prefer to use wired when possible as it's more reliable and the printer sits on my desk, one foot from a switch.

Ah! well granted my printers both sit no more than 6 feet from the router ;)

the et ink will last ages, upto 2 years, considering you wont be buying ink for a while they are well worth it
Sorry I can't help much, I tend to just go to a third party printer for the occasional print.

The ET7700is almost £500.
What's so special about it?

Back