What other lens...

Edit My Images
Yes
I bought the Canon EOS 400D (Black) + EFS 18-55mm Lens and want to add another lens to the bag - what would people suggest?? I am on a budget, so that is a major factor!!!

What would be the next step to take???? :shrug:

why do you want a new lens?
is your current one too short or too long?
how much you got to spend?
what do you want to take pictures of?

Yes - I thought I wasn't specific enough!!

I want to take far more landscape photography - large sweeping shots due to living near the coast. I like the lens I have but it seems better suited to portrait photography.

My budget - well anything is possible (but I would prefer budget as my wife is on the war path at the moment) so a range of prices would be welcomed...

The sigma 10-20 mentioned above seems to be the lens of choice from what i seen, and produce some nice shots. there is a canon 10-22 but i think it is quite a bit more expensive.

Nifty Fifty - always worth it and cheap too F1.8 at approx £60, but awsome for portraits and detail, for distance, if you want a zoom - the canon 70-300, they sell around £300 but well worth it :)

Natural progression is normally for a mid-range zoom. The 50-200mm Sigma is unbeatable value for money and a great budget lens for a beginner.

Back