Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Spotted in my local Honda dealers.

IMG_4574.jpg

It's worth the same whatever car it sits on. It's value it worth whatever people will pay for it however, but I imagine £10k wouldn't be hard to get for it.

Looks funny on a Honda though. Poor man must feel silly downgrading from a 400bhp Jag to a 75bhp Jazz

It's worth the same whatever car it sits on. It's value it worth whatever people will pay for it however, but I imagine £10k wouldn't be hard to get for it.

Looks funny on a Honda though. Poor man must feel silly downgrading from a 400bhp Jag to a 75bhp Jazz

Not that bad really it is a Civic:D

Is it a Civic? I have to admit, I can't really tell the difference between a civic and a jazz but the headlights on that one above looked a little different to how my memory serves them to be lol.

Just looked at pics on the net, and it must be because that one above has 5 doors where as all I can picture is a 2 door type r. Don't see many of that shape about now, they've been overtaken by the popularity of the latest version.

I think private plates are rubbish anyway, but that plate is not worth anywhere near as much as XJR 8. I'm led to believe all XJR's are V8 powered so XJR 6 would be a degradation.....

wheres me geeky specs

XJR 8 is worth £11795 according to regtransfers

1 XJR is £24995!!

2 XJR is £11790

4 XJR is £8790

Back