What size pages for a photobook

Keltic Ice Man

Glossary King
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

I am going to try photobox for a brides parents book. (I usually use mypublisher for brides), and would like to use the A4 (28cm by 21cm) book.

I will be designing all of the page, so it will be 1 jpg with many photos on, but my question is how big should my final jpg be? Should it be exactly 28cm by 21cm, or should I go a bit bigger for bleed?

Has anyone tried this? any advice

Thanks

Allan

im not too sure about the method you are using as to which size you would need to have it. however i used this company www.cewe-Photobook.co.uk and you actually download some software and build your book that way. lots more book options styles and you have a lot more control of the design of your book. got the book 2 days after placing the order

Thanks Julien for the reply :)

I'm after full control of the page, as I don't like pre-scripted templates. So each page is created by hand and I then convert all the pics as to 1 jpg. I too have use cewe in the past, so though i;d try photobox this time, but can;t work out their bleed. I think I will just have to allow 3 - 4 mm on the A4 size and hope this is enough.

Back