NSFW What the hell ???

Which one in the photo is the dinosaur? must have been a Bonkasaurus.

More to the point, is the poor creature Dino?!

I wonder what she's done to the rhinos dotted around Exeter... Several of them have had ears broken off which sort of begs the question "Why weren't they made stronger?". Of course, they shouldn't NEED to be but I would say that however many signs get put up saying "DON'T CLIMB ON THIS SCULPTURE." etc., people will do just that for their selfies so the things need to be strong enough to take the abuse.

I've seen a few of the dinosaurs down in Exmouth and they're at just the right (or wrong!) height for kids to want to ride them, although this female has definitely taken "ride" in the Irish meaning.

I,m pretty sure it was a itchycrackasoreass ,perhaps she was planning on it getting her up the spout to populate her very own fantasy island

Swap the headless dinosaur for an Elephant, that might give her more of a challenge

Last edited:
Reactions: BBR
That's disgusting Andy, I'm shocked!..........................................................................................

.............................................reading the Mirror! :eek:

That's disgusting Andy, I'm shocked!..........................................................................................

.............................................reading the Mirror! :eek:

It was brought up on my phones news alert ....

Well that's the story I'm sticking with [emoji3]

It was a digital remaster of Jurassic park! Dinosaurs mating on Jurassic coast!

Back