What the postman brought today.

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
And so the buying continues......no thats it I promised no more and no more will it be.....for a while anyway. (y)

4598796365_1cf20253f2_o.jpg

The Ross Ensign is nearly 60 years old and is in beautiful condition. The chrome is shiny and new looking and the leather is excellent and it only cost £16.49. The shutter seems to work perfectly so need to get some 120 film and see what happens.
Any suggestions as to where I can get it developed?

The Vivitar is optically perfect and is in generally good nick and cost £9.99.

The F90 is in good to very good condition and weighs the same as my D300, its built like a tank. Cost £22.00 can't weight to get out with it.

Cheers

Andy

Pah - all I got was three exhaust brackets that I had to fit to the wife's car as soon as I opened the bag :(

Get the Ensign up and running, can develop it yourself no sweat.

Arthur

PS - Oh yeah, there was that most excellent red cross parcel from Richard (Medway) that I was delighted to receive (y)

Unlucky Arthur an afternoon under the car sounds great fun.......not.

Problem with developing myself (apart from having no equipment at all) is that I'm red/green colour blind and I find it really difficult to see any detail under a red light. Did some film at college a couple of years ago and we used the lab a fair bit and I was rubbish.

Andy

Problem with developing myself (apart from having no equipment at all) is that I'm red/green colour blind and I find it really difficult to see any detail under a red light.

B&W is your friend then, cheap and easy to dev yourself, even the 120 film.

If you don't fancy it then Peak Imaging or Ilford are good for processing, a bit pricey though.

Thanks Nick. I think I will use one of the above, at least to begin with, and then see where I'm at in a couple of months.

Cheers

Andy

I use UK Darkroom in Guilford for my 120 dev really good and quick turn around.

Nice bit of kit there Andy (y)

~places a bet that in less than 2 weeks there will be another "I've just bought...." :LOL:~

Thanks Nick I'll take a look at them.

Andy

Oh and you may be right, I've got my eye on a nice Oly OM2n.......

OM2n? My OM2sp is a lot more challenging and the shutter sounds like its encased in custard! Thats the kind of thing you want. Only cost £25 too!

!!! OXYMORON ALERT !!!

:shake:

Oh Oh, would this be a mistake?

OM2n? My OM2sp is a lot more challenging and the shutter sounds like its encased in custard! Thats the kind of thing you want. Only cost £25 too!

This ones sitting at £6.05 at the mo and includes a flash, case and lens.

Andy

Back