what to do with faulty stuff from DigitalRev

ivortripod

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Having waited nearly a month just rec'd this Seagull SC-5 hot shoe adapter to find it doesn't work. :bang:
2692035109_39d56a7694.jpg

Item was received in 'DigitalRev.com' packaging, but was purchased from another HK seller.

Please see following posts for clarification

Never had a problem with them.

They have a UK call no I'd try that first if I were you.

TEL 0870 141 7288

failing that send an email.

I've never had a problem with them either.

What does the hot shoe adapter do? just curious

e.mailed and got promise of a refund.. we'll see how long it takes...

The shoe enables you to use a standard hot-shoe flash unit on the KM Dynax/Sony Alpha series bodies, plus its got a sync socket.
Useful in theory... if only it worked :bang:

PS Note this was ordered from a firm in HK that I'd not heard of, but was received in DigitalRev.com packaging...:thinking:

DR did have a sister company that sold small stuff on eBay, I bought my lcd protector from them and it came with a free DR phone neck strap thingy. I'm sure the company I bought from was called dconnected but they have not sold anything for months.

PS Note this was ordered from a firm in HK that I'd not heard of, but was received in DigitalRev packaging...:thinking:

When I think about it, mine arrived in DigitalRev packaging, as did something else I bought from ebay the same week from another HK seller.

I just disputed the charge with Paypal and the seller refunded my money within the hour :)

When I think about it, mine arrived in DigitalRev packaging, as did something else I bought from ebay the same week from another HK seller.

I just disputed the charge with Paypal and the seller refunded my money within the hour :)

I contacted PayPal earlier today and have just been notified of refund, many thanks for the advice.
The firm I bought from was 'yaoyaosheyinghang2008', but item was rec'd in DigitalRev.com packing.

Cheers, (y)

I contacted PayPal earlier today and have just been notified of refund, many thanks for the advice.
The firm I bought from was 'yaoyaosheyinghang2008', but item was rec'd in DigitalRev packing.

Cheers, (y)

To All Concerned:

DigitalRev has nothing to do with the above mentioned eBay seller. Other than the DigitalRev website, only the eBay accounts as listed on our eBay Shop's trust and safety page are operated by us and using DigitalRev packaging.

Link to accounts operated by us on eBay:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DigitalRev-Photography-Shop/Trust-Safety.html

We will now be following up this matter and if our brand name has been used in fraud then we will take the case to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you for your kind attention.

DigitalRev Limited

It would appear that although this item had 'DigitalRev.com' on the packaging, that firm was not connected to the seller.

Please see previous posting from DigitalRev.

To All Concerned:

DigitalRev has nothing to do with the above mentioned eBay seller. Other than the DigitalRev website, only the eBay accounts as listed on our eBay Shop's trust and safety page are operated by us and using DigitalRev packaging.

Link to accounts operated by us on eBay:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DigitalRev-Photography-Shop/Trust-Safety.html

We will now be following up this matter and if our brand name has been used in fraud then we will take the case to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you for your kind attention.

DigitalRev Limited

Strange, because I received packages from two different sellers (not the one mentioned above) and both items were wrapped with DigitalRev tape. :thinking:

Maybe these other sellers are buying stuff from DR and selling it on?

Back